ADHD Channel
Topics & Medications
Quicklinks
Related Channels

Metadate CD Medication

Metadate CD® (methylphenidate extended-release) is a drug often used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Although it is a stimulant, the drug produces a calming effect when used in doses intended for treating ADHD. It is available in six strengths and is currently not available in generic form (or without a prescription).
 
Metadata CD capsules consist of tiny beads that contain the medication -- 30 percent are immediate-release beads, while the other 70 percent are extended-release beads that dissolve more slowly.
 
(To learn more about using this medication to get your ADHD under control, click Metadate CD. This article gives a complete overview of how to use it, what to expect, why this product may not be suitable for certain people, and more.)
 

Metadate CD Medication

Referring Pages:
Terms of Use
Advertise with Us
Contact Us
About eMedTV
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2006-2017 Clinaero, Inc.
eMedTV serves only as an informational resource. This site does not dispense medical advice or advice of any kind. Site users seeking medical advice about their specific situation should consult with their own physician. Click Terms of Use for more information.