People who take too much Desoxyn may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Hyperactivity (trouble sitting still)
- Fast breathing
- High blood pressure or low blood pressure
- Changes in heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Muscle pains
- Hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not really there)
- Loss of life.
If you happen to overdose on Desoxyn, seek medical attention immediately.
(Click Methamphetamine Overdose for more information.)
Desoxyn tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture or heat. Keep the tablets in an airtight container.
As with all medications, keep Desoxyn out of the reach of children.
If you do not take your Desoxyn as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule.
Desoxyn tablets are available in one strength -- Desoxyn 5 mg tablets.
Currently, this medication is available in generic form, available by prescription only. It is illegal to buy Desoxyn without a prescription.
(Click Generic Desoxyn for more information.)