ADHD Home > Desoxyn Side Effects
High blood pressure, dry mouth, and insomnia are some of the more common side effects reported with Desoxyn. Side effects of Desoxyn may also include dizziness, headache, and diarrhea. While many potential side effects of Desoxyn are minor, some can be serious. For example, if you experience heart palpitations, suicidal thoughts, or shortness of breath, you should report it to your healthcare provider.
- Increased blood pressure (hypertension)
- Increased heart rate (tachycardia)
- Unpleasant or distressed feelings (dysphoria)
- Abnormally good mood (euphoria)
- Shakiness (tremor)
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Dry mouth or an unpleasant taste
- Impotence or changes in sex drive (see Methamphetamine Sexual Side Effects).