ADHD Home > Focalin Dosing
General Focalin Dosing InformationSome considerations for people taking Focalin include:
- Focalin should be taken at the same times each day. Doses should be taken at least four hours apart.
- If you do not take your Focalin as scheduled, take your next dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose at one time.
- Your Focalin dosage can be taken with or without food.
- For Focalin to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Focalin will not work if you take it in a way other than how your healthcare provider has prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Focalin or your Focalin dosage, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking Focalin without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.