ADHD Home > Intuniv
Drug InteractionsIntuniv can potentially interact with several other medications (see Intuniv Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Child's Healthcare Provider?Before your child takes Intuniv, tell the healthcare provider if your child has:
- Low blood pressure (orthostatic hypotension)
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- A history of fainting
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Intuniv and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Intuniv and Breastfeeding).