ADHD Home > Kapvay
Drug InteractionsKapvay can potentially interact with several other medications (see Kapvay Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your child's healthcare provider before your child takes this medication if your child has:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Kapvay and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Kapvay and Breastfeeding).