ADHD Home > Methylphenidate Extended Release
Methylphenidate Extended Release DosingThe dose of methylphenidate extended release your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- Which methylphenidate extended release product you are using
- Other narcolepsy or ADHD medications you have tried
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.
- Concerta Dosing
- Metadate CD Dosage
- Metadate ER Dosage
- Quillivant XR Dosage
- Ritalin LA Dosage
- Ritalin SR Dosage.
Side Effects of Methylphenidate Extended ReleaseAs with any medicine, there are possible side effects with methylphenidate extended release. However, not everyone who takes this drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate the medication well. When side effects do occur, they are often minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider.
- Loss of appetite (anorexia)
- Abdominal pain (or stomach pain)
- Weight loss.