ADHD Home > Quillivant XR Side Effects
Insomnia, mood swings, and decreased appetite are a few common side effects of Quillivant XR. Some other possible reactions include nausea, irritability, and blurry vision. Some side effects that you should report to your healthcare provider immediately include depression, suicidal thoughts, and uncontrollable repetitive movements. These reactions are potentially serious and require prompt medical attention.
- Mood swings -- in up to 9 percent of people
- Scratches or scrapes to the skin -- up to 4 percent
- Insomnia (especially in the beginning of treatment) -- up to 2 percent
- Decreased appetite -- up to 2 percent
- Vomiting -- up to 2 percent
- Tics (sudden, repetitive movements that are difficult to control) -- up to 2 percent
- Motion sickness -- up to 2 percent
- Eye pain -- up to 2 percent
- Rash -- up to 2 percent.