ADHD Home > Strattera
- It comes in capsule form and should be taken by mouth once or twice a day.
- If taken once daily, it should be taken in the morning. If taken twice daily, the medicine should be taken in the morning and in the late afternoon or early evening.
- Swallow the capsules whole with a drink of water (or another beverage). Do not open the Strattera capsules -- the medication inside can be irritating to the eyes.
- You can take it with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Strattera will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- Your weight
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.