ADHD Home > Vyvanse
Drug InteractionsVyvanse can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Vyvanse Drug Interactions for more information).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Vyvanse?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this drug if you have:
- Heart problems of any kind, including:
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Tourette syndrome
- Glaucoma (a condition of the eye)
- Liver or kidney problems
- Thyroid problems
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Vyvanse and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Vyvanse and Breastfeeding).