ADHD Home > Vyvanse Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Vyvanse?You should not take Vyvanse if you:
- Are allergic to Vyvanse, lisdexamfetamine dimesylate, or any of the inactive components used to make Vyvanse. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have glaucoma (a condition of the eye).
- Have an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
- Have moderate-to-severe high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Have a history of drug abuse.
- Have severe heart or blood vessel disease.
- Have severe anxiety, tension, or agitation.
- Have used a monoamine oxidase inhibitor within the past two weeks. Monoamine oxidase inhibitors include: