Were you looking for information about Metadate CD? Medidate is a common misspelling of Metadate.
Metadate CD® is a prescription medicine that is used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children. By affecting certain chemicals in the brain, the drug produces a calming effect, which can help improve a child's ability to focus and pay attention. The medication comes in capsule form and only needs to be taken once a day, because 30 percent of the medicine is released immediately, while the other 70 percent is released gradually. Potential side effects of Metadate CD to look out for include loss of appetite, insomnia, headache, and stomach pain.
(Click Metadate CD for more information about how the drug works, important precautions and warnings to be aware of, and a list of the various strengths available.)
Substance Abuse in Teens With ADHD
Referring Pages:
Terms of Use
Advertise with Us
Contact Us
About eMedTV
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2006-2019 Clinaero, Inc.
eMedTV serves only as an informational resource. This site does not dispense medical advice or advice of any kind. Site users seeking medical advice about their specific situation should consult with their own physician. Click Terms of Use for more information.