Interested in a Discount on Methylin?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
People who take too much Methylin may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Hyperactivity (trouble sitting still)
- Rapid breathing
- Muscle pains
- Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not really there).
If you happen to take too much, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Methylin Overdose for more information.)
Regardless of the form, Methylin should be stored at room temperature away from moisture or heat and kept in an airtight container.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
If you do not take your Methylin as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Taking a dose after morning may cause trouble sleeping. Don't ever take a double dose.
Methylin is available in the following strengths and forms:
- Methylin 5 mg tablets
- Methylin 10 mg tablets
- Methylin 20 mg tablets
- Methylin 2.5 mg chewable tablets
- Methylin 5 mg chewable tablets
- Methylin 10 mg chewable tablets
- Methylin ER 10 mg tablets
- Methylin ER 20 mg tablets.
- Methylin Oral Solution 5 mg per 5 mL (equal to 5 mg per teaspoonful)
- Methylin Oral Solution 10 mg per 5 mL (equal to 10 mg per teaspoonful).